Blue Water Glass features a class “A” manufacturing facility of 105,000 square feet. Contained inside is all the attributes that allow us to create products and design in house. See below the list of our building details as well as equipment inventory.
- Three loading docks for semitrailer access.
- Three full height rollups for building access
- One full height loading bay to allow complete semi enclosure.
- Four overhead cranes with capacity ranging from 2 ton to 20-ton lift ability
Material Finish Stations
- 3 locations as follows:
- Liquid spray booth 30’ X 14’ (Kynar & Fluoropolymer finishes)
- Aging station – Antique and stressed finish to raw material
- Polishing and graining – Create #8 & #4 finish to raw material in house
- We create this area to adjust to the needs of the client. Our equipment is strategically placed to let material flow though the fabrication process.
- Equipment: Click Here For Equipment List
Mock up Area
- Bluewater has set aside interior space to produce new designs for presentations. We can create new concepts on a 1:1 scale and allow you to have the touch and feel in full size so no detail is missed!
- All production and management staff are in house.
- Conference Area for meeting both in person and video conferencing